When it comes to hair removal, preparing for your summer holidays needs to start early.
Are you looking forward to your summer holidays? Soaking up the sun without worrying about unsightly and unwanted hair? Then now is the time you need to start preparing.
If you want to be free from the stubble struggle that comes with shaving. The prickle when you haven’t shaved or the 5 O clock shadow then laser hair removal may be for you.
There are a few things you need to know first:
- Not all laser hair removal treatment is the same. Some are only hair management laser treatments. This means after your first course of 6 -10 treatments you will need to repeat for the rest of your life. The good news is at Brixworth Laser & Skincare we have a Diode laser. This means that for most people the hair will be gone within 6 treatments ….. and for good.
- Laser hair removal is safe and effective when performed by trained staff. At Brixworth Laser & Skincare our therapists have Level 4 training. This is not always the case elsewhere.
- Laser hair removal is not for the impatient. It may take up to three months to see prominent results. So you need to stick with it and start the process months before your holiday. Consistent appointments every 4 – 6 weeks will maximise the effectiveness.
- It’s important to stay out of the sun for at least four weeks before treatment. You cannot have treatment if you have sunburn or even a tan. This makes the autumn, winter and spring the perfect time to start the treatment in time for a hair free summer.
- Keen to find out more? Contact Brixworth Laser & Skincare NOW on 01604 880293 for a free consultation. And if you decide to go ahead we can do a free patch test there and then.